Diesel Services in Great Falls, Montana
Whether you are out on a job site, taking your kids to school, or off-roading into the mountains your diesel engine needs to be properly maintained and tuned to perfection. Ulmers Auto and Truck Service are the perfect choice to avoid worst-case diesel engine failure scenarios that could stop you in your tracks.
DO NOT WAIT UNTIL BAD GOES TO WORSE!
At Ulmers Auto and Truck Service, we know your diesel truck is a major investment into your business and family life. We have the mechanical expertise and diesel engine diagnostic technology to service and maintain your diesel engine. There could be a number of reasons to bring your diesel engine in for maintenance or repair.
- Diesel’s Particulate Filter (DPF) Cleaning/Maintenance
- Diesel’s Particulate Filter (DPF) Replacement
- Returned Power and Performance
- Returned Fuel Economy
- Lowered Cost of Maintenance
ASK YOURSELF: Is your diesel engine in need of a diagnostic assessment, repair, or tune up? How long has it been since your truck has been in the shop for annually scheduled maintenance? If the answer is yes, make it a priority to call Ulmers Auto and Truck service to schedule an appointment for an honest assessment on the health of your diesel engine. Are you killing your diesel engine by avoiding the critical areas of diesel engine maintenance listed below?
TOP TEN DIESEL ENGINE KILLERS
- Not changing your fuel Filter
- Not changing your Air Filter
- Not changing your Oil
- Forgetting to mind your fluids
- Not letting your engine warm up
- Not reading smoke signals or warning signs
- Not keeping your truck undercarriage and body clean
- You are overheating your engine.
- Centrifugal Force is wearing your truck out.
- You are poisoning your fuel tank
GIVE YOUR DIESEL ENGINE THE QUALITY OF LIFE IT NEEDS.
MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE: The mission of Ulmers Auto and Truck Service is to keep your diesel engine away from a worst-case scenario! We provide Montana’s best service on all major brands of diesel engines and have been in business for over 70 years.